47th E AUCTION
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications for allotment of vacant MPEG-2 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform for the period from 06.08.2020 to 31.03.2021 through on line e-auction process.
2. The slots will be allotted as per procedure explained in Clause (r) of Annexure-2 of the policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots, notified on 15.01.2019 and as amended vide amendment notified on 01.11.2019 which are available on the on the websites, http://doordarshan.gov.in and http://prasarbharati.gov.in. E-auction, if required, will be held on 28.07.2020.
3. Only satellite channels licensed by the Ministry of I&B for downlinking in India would be allotted slots on DD Free Dish. Only license holder company or their authorized distributor partners can apply for allocation of DD Free Dish slot.
4. In case the applicant company is other than licensee, the document/agreement signed between license Holder Company and applicant company authorizing the applicant/bidder for distribution of the channel and bidding on behalf of the licensee must be submitted.
5. International Public Broadcasters licensed/registered/permitted by the Ministry of I&B can also participate in e-auction.
6. The Last Date for submission of applications is 27.07.2020 latest by 3.00 P.M.