Yesterday PRASAR BHARTI ne 50th online e auction ko announce kiya h. Jisme vacant mpeg2 slots ko fill kiya jayega. Mpeg2 slots me currently 3 slots vacant h. Jiske liye 50th online e auction announce kiya h. Iski complete detail below di gyi h.
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications for allotment of vacant MPEG-2 slots of DD Free Dish. Its period from 29.12.2020 to 31.03.2021 through 50th on line e-auction process.
2. The slots will be allotted as per procedure explained in Clause (r) of Annexure-2. of the policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots, notified on 15.01.2019 and as amended vide amendment notified on 01.11.2019 which are available on the on the websites. DOORDARSHAN and PRASAR BHARTI. 48th e-auction, if required, will be held on 21.12.2020 after noon.
3. Only satellite channels licensed by the Ministry of I&B, for downlinking in India would be allotted slots on DD Free Dish. Only license holder company or their authorized distributor partners can apply for allocation of DD Free Dish slot.
4. Categorization of TV channels in different buckets in accordance with genres/language of channel will be as below:
BucketA+ = All GEC (Hindi) Channels
Bucket_A = All Movie (Hindi) Channels
Bucket B = All Music (Hindi) Channels, Sports (Hindi) Channels, GEC (Bhojpuri), Movies (Bhojpuri) and Teleshopping (Hindi) channels.
Bucket_C = News & Current Affairs (Hindi) Channels, News & Current Affairs (English) and News & Current Affairs (Punjabi) Channels.
Bucket D = All other remaining Genre (Language) Channels and Teleshopping (Regional) channels.
5. The Last Date for submission of applications is 21.12.2020 (Monday) latest by 12.00 Noon.