DD FREE DISH 56 E AUCTION date announced today.
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications for allotment of vacant MPEG-2 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform for the period from 01.01.2022 to 31.03.2022 through 56th on line e auction process.
2. The slots will be allotted as per procedure explained in Clause (r) of Annexure-2 of the policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots, notified on 15.01.2019 and as amended vide amendments notified on 30.03.2019 and 1.11.2019 & 22.02.2021. 56th e-auction, if required, will be held on 24.12.2021.
3. The Last Date for submission of applications is 23.12.2021 (Thursday) latest by 03.00 P.M.
4. Only satellite channels licensed by the Ministry of I&B for downlinking in India would be allotted slots on DD Free Dish.
5. International Public Broadcasters licensed/registered/permitted by the Ministry of I&B can also participate in e-auction.
6. If required, Prasar Bharati can extend e-Auction to the next day or as the case may be.
DD FREE DISH 56 E AUCTION