PRASAR BHARTI announced 57th online e auction for MPEG4 slots available in DD FREE DISH. It was announced Yesterday. In which it was told that this e-auction is 4th annual auction. Which will be done only for private channels kept in Mpeg4 box.
The following things have been mentioned in the notice.
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications for allotment of MPEG-4 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform for the period from 01.04.2022 to 31.03.2023 through 4th annual eauction process (57th e-auction) to be tentatively held from 10.02.2022
2. International Public Broadcasters licensed by the Ministry of I & B can also participate in e-auction.
3. The channel provider shall be required to notify viewers of the need to use the Prasar Bharati authorized Set-top-Boxes (STBs).
4. Prasar Bharati reserves all rights to restrict access of MPEG-4 signals to unauthorized STBs at any point of time.
5. Bidding in the e-auction of MPEG-4 slots will be open to all genre (language) Channels at reserve price of Rs. 50.0 Lakhs/annum.
6. The Last Date for submission of applications and original Demand Draft is 08.02.2022 (Tuesday) latest by 03.00 P.M.