DD FREE DISH par ab aapko milne waali h BEST MOVIES. Because PRSAR BHARATI ne e-auction ki date declare kar di h. Jiski detail aapko neeche mil jayegi.
Inviting Application from all Hindi Feature Film’s Right Owners for allotment of Feature Film Slots of DD-National for the period from 01.05.2020 to 25.10.2020 through e-auction process.
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications to allocate 4 Feature Film Slots per week on DD-National for the period from 01.05.2020 to 25.10.2020 through e-auction process.
2. The slots will be allotted as per procedure explained in Annexure-I. E-auction will be held on 30.03.2020.
3. Right holder(s) of Feature Films, fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below, would be allowed to participate in the allotment of slot e-auction process;
i. The applicant should have valid Satellite Rights of not less than Twenty (20) feature films, excluding ‘A’ Certified Films, on the date ofE-Auction corresponding to each slot applied for.
ii. The applicant should not be a defaulter of Doordarshan at the time of submission of the Application.
iii. A black-listing order passed by the Central government / State governments / any PSU should not be in operation against the applicant at the time of submission of the Application.
iv. The Right Holder should not have been debarred from the bidding as per GFR, Rule 151.
4. Categorization of Feature Film Slots of DO-National in accordance with genres and their base
reserve price for the period from 01.05.2020 to 25.10.2020 will be as below:
5. In case a bidder is interested in multiple slots/time-bands then separate registrations will have to be submitted by the bidder indicating the intention to bid for specific slot/time-bands.
6.- ‘A’ certified films (by CBFC) will not be eligible for telecast. Only ‘U’, ‘V/U’ & ‘U/A’ certified films will be eligible for telecast. ‘U/A’ certified films can be telecast with cautionary endorsement that the question as to whether the child below age of 12 years may be allowed to see such a film should be decided upon by the parent or guardian of such child. Further, the content should be compliant with commercial and broadcast code of Prasar Bharati.
7. Telecast of content other than Hindi Feature Film, provided by the successful bidder as filler in 3 Hrs film slot, will be subject to pre-broadcast approval of a committee at DD-National. For details please refer Annexure-II.
8. The Last Date for submission of applications is 19.03.2020 latest by 03:00 PM.