Notice : inviting applications from satellite TV channels for allotment of MPEG-4 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform on pro-rata basis for the period from 01.02.2020 to 14.05.2020 through 43rd on line e-auction process.
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications to fill up MPEG-4 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform on pro-rata basis for the period from 01.02.2020 to 14.05.2020 through 43rd on line e-auction process.
2. The slots will be allotted as per procedure explained in Clause (r) of Annexure-2 of the policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots, notified on 15.01.2019 and as amended on 30.03.2019 and 01.11.2019, which are available on the websites, http://doordarshan.gov.in and http://prasarbharati.gov.in. E-auction, if required, will be held on 22.01.2020.
3. Only channels licensed by the Ministry of I&B would be allowed to participate in the allocation/41st online e-Auction process. Only companies holding valid permission from Ministry of I&B or their authorized distributor partners can apply for allocation of DD Free Dish slot. If bidder Company is other than channel license holder, the
letter/agreement signed between license Holder Company and Distributor Company authorizing the bidder for distribution of the channel and bidding on behalf of the channel must be submitted.
4. International Public Broadcasters licensed/registered by the Ministry of I&B can also participate in e-auction.
5. The channel provider shall be required to notify viewers of the need to use the Prasar Bharati authorized STBs.
6 . Prasar Bharati reserves all rights to restrict access of MPEG-4 signals to unauthorized STBs at any point of time.
7. Bidding in the e-auction of MPEG-4 slots will be open to all genre (language) Channels at reserve price of Rs 16,50,000/-.
8. The carriage fee along with applicable GST will be payable in two installments.
i) 1st installment in advance by 30.01.2020 i.e before placement of channel on DD Free Dish DTH Platform.
ii) 2nd installment payable by 27th February 2020 after adjusting the participation fee amount.
9. The channel/company desirous of participating in the e-auction may apply in the prescribed Bidder Registration form along with requisite fee and all documents, as mentioned in Bidder Registration form, which is available on the website, http://doordarshan.gov.in and http://prasarbharati.gov.in
10. The applicants will be required to furnish following Demand Drafts along with Bidder Registration form.
i) Non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 25,000/- (twenty five thousand only), inclusive of GST, through Demand Draft/RTGS/NEFT from any scheduled bank in favour of PB (BCI), Doordarshan Commercial Service, New Delhi.
ii) Demand Draft of Rs 1.25 Lakhs (One Lakh Twenty Five Thousand only) from any scheduled bank in favour of PB (BCI) Doordarshan Commercial Service, New Delhi, towards participation fee.
iii) For unsuccessful bidders, participation fee will be refunded within three weeks after the declaration of the results of e-auction. For successful bidders, participation fee will be adjusted in the final installment of the carriage fee/bid amount in March 2020.
11. Online Training will be provided to all the participants before the commencement of actual e-Auction.
12. If required, Prasar Bharati/Doordarshan can extend e-Auction to the next day or as the case may be.
13. For details like e-auction process, terms & conditions and payment schedule etc. please refer to policy guidelines available on the website, http://doordarshan.gov.in and http://prasarbharati.gov.in
14. Interested broadcasters may submit their applications in sealed cover addressed to Director (DTH), Room No. 601, 6th Floor, Tower-A, Directorate General: Doordarshan, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001.
15. The Last Date for submission of applications is 20.01.2020 (Monday) latest by 3.00 P.M.