PRASAR BHARTI ANNOUNCED 61 E AUCTION FOR DD FREE DISH MPEG2 SLOT
Notice – inviting applications for allotment of vacant MPEG-2 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform on pro-rata basis for the period from 17.08.2022 to 31.03.2023
1. Prasar Bharati invites applications for allotment of vacant MPEG-2 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform on pro-rata basis. Its time period from 17.08.2022 to 31.03.2023 through 61st online e- auction process to be tentatively held on 10.08.2022.
2. The e-auction will be conducted in accordance with policy guidelines for allotment of DD Free Dish slots, notified on 15.01.2019 and as amended from time to time which are available on the website.
3. Satellite TV channels participating in e-auction under R1 Bucket shall be required to furnish an undertaking in the prescribed format as per Annexure-2A.
4. Successful Channels will be required to arrange their own IRD Box in advance at 0TH Earth Station, Todapur, New Delhi, to place their Channel on DD Free Dish Platform.
5. The Last Date for submission of applications and original Demand Draft is 08.08.2022 (Monday) latest by 03.00 P.M.
Watch currently updated channel list of DD FREE DISH