Notice inviting applications from satellite TV channels to fill up vacant MPEG-2 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform on pro-rata basis for the period from 10.06.2020 to 31.03.2021.
1. The above-mentioned e-auction process is now open to fill up vacant MPEG-2 slots of DD Free Dish DTH Platform on pro-rata basis for the period from 10.06.2020 to 31.03.2021.
The e-auction, if needed will be held on 02.06.2020.
2. The categorization of TV channels in different buckets in accordance with
genres/language of channel and their starting reserve price would remain same as provided in notification of even no. dated 18.03.2020.
3. Successful bidders shall be required to make the payments in 07 monthly installments as per payment schedule prescribed under clause (4) of the policy guidelines for allotment of
DD Free Dish slots.
4. Interested broadcasters may apply online at https://fdslots.prasarbharati.org and upload all requisite documents as prescribed in the application. The processing fee of Rs.25,000/- will have to be paid online while participation fee of Rs. 1.50 Crore (Rupees one crore fifty lakhs only) is to be paid only through Demand Draft. A copy of the participation fee demand draft is to be uploaded online. The original demand draft for participation fee along
with printout of acknowledgement received for submission of online application is to be submitted in sealed cover either in person or by Speed/Registered Post addressed to Director (DTH) Room No. 601, Tower-A, Directorate General: Doordarshan, Doordarshan Bhawan,
Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001 latest by 01.06.2020 3.00 P.M.
5. Broadcasters which submitted their applications before postponing the e-auction need not to reapply again.
6. The Last Date for submission of applications/Original Demand Draft for participation fee in case of online application is 01.06.2020 latest by 3.00 P.M.